Switchmode power supply
- 230 or 115 VAC primary voltage
- 24 VDC output voltage
- Double isolation by 3.75 kVAC
- 48 Watt output power, short circuit-protected
- Thermal protection against overload
- The power supply is based on primary switchmode technology to achieve a high efficiency.
- An internally mounted potentiometer allows for a ±5% adjustment of the output voltage.
- General 24 VDC supply for equipment that requires a stabilised DC voltage.
- Two units can be connected in series to achieve a plus / minus supply or a higher output voltage.
- Separation of circuits in safety installations according to the PELV/SELV norm.
- Galvanic isolation between the primary and the secondary voltage is achieved through the double-isolated safety transformer.
- A green LED in the front of the module indicates an active primary voltage.
- Input circuit protected with a thermal fuse.
- DC output short circuit protection with current limiter.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
-20°C to +60°C
< 95% RH (non-cond.)
80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)
1 A SB / 250 VAC
Max. required power
Isolation voltage, test / working
3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC
Effect of supply voltage change
< 1% (±10%)
Thermal overload protection
1% / °Camb. (Tamb. > 40°C)
Transient stability (10%-max. load)
< 500 mV
0.05% / °C
EMC immunity influence
Nom. 2.5 A (electronic)
48 W (max.)
2 A / 24 VDC
Load effect, (0-max. load)
< 1.5% / A
≤ 40 mVRMS (100 kHz)
Observed authority requirements