- Double-isolated transformer
- 3.75 kVAC isolation voltage
- 30 VA ring core transformer
- Thermal overload protection
- 12 or 24 VAC secondary voltage
- Standard 11-pole relay socket
- Two transformers may be paralleled for higher output power.
- Transformer for supply of components with 12 or 24 VAC supply voltage.
- Transformer for stabilized DC power supplies, e.g. type 2229.
- Standard primary input voltages of 115 or 230 VAC with special primary voltages to order.
- Standard secondary voltages of 12 or 24 VAC with special secondary voltages to order.
- Ring core transformer with separate 3.75 kVAC isolation voltage between primary and secondary windings.
- Fitted with a thermal fuse.
- The device is supplied with a retention clip for a safe attachment to the relay socket.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
-20°C to +60°C
< 95% RH (non-cond.)
80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)
Isolation voltage, test / working
3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC
Tamb. > 25°C, 0.4 VA/°C
EMC immunity influence
< ±0.5% of span
Secondary voltage (loaded)
24 VAC / 1.25 A
12 VAC / 2.50 A
Secondary voltage (unloaded)
= of the presently selected range
Observed authority requirements